Are success and happiness important to you?
Paradoxically, most people will respond with a sneer and an, “Of course!” You might even have said this in your head as you read these words just now.
The fact of the matter is that very few of us have the tools to do something about it. Consequently, we strive, throughout life, and do the best we can with what we have. Some of us do quite well. Some fall rather short. Too many settle.
But…what if there was a tool?
Introducing: EQ-i 2.0®
We all know that IQ is a rating of one’s ability to think and reason. But, did you know that it is a very poor predictor of success and happiness? Even if it was, it wouldn’t really matter because IQ is fixed. In other words, the IQ you’re born with is the one you have to live with.
Not so with EQ.
- EQ measures Emotional Intelligence.(See the components of EI in the EQ-i 2.0 wheel.)
- EQ can be developed throughout life when there is a conscious commitment to do so.
- Evidence has been stacking that EQ is a reliable predictor of success and happiness.
In other words, if you’re not happy with your current level of happiness or success – as you define it – developing your Emotional Intelligence will help you get there.
This is why we like the EQ-i 2.0®.
Set Yourself Up For SUCCESS and HAPPINESS!
When you book your EQ-i 2.0® Assessment, you take the first step to improving the quality of your life. Research indicates that people who have a higher EQ :
- Communicate more effectively
- Have better relationships
- Are healthier
- Are happier
This is only one of the 20 pages of the EQ-i 2.0® Client Report you will receive after completing your assessment. Your Personal Development Coach will help you interpret the information so that you know exactly where your opportunities for growth lie.
Companies around the world as well as governments have been using EQ assessments like the EQ-i 2.0 for many years already.
Bluntly put, in the long run, they help to improve the bottom line. When corporate managers and leaders are encouraged and supported in developing their EI, they perform better, are more loyal to their employer, and are happier at work.
If this is where businesses are investing, shouldn’t you?
The EQ-i 2.0 Assessment Package:
Your personalized EQ-i 2.0 assessment includes:
- Access to your online assessment questionnaire
- Personalized assessment report
- 1-hour debrief session with your Personal Development Coach
- A personalized development plan customized to your grow and glow points
What Happens When I Book My EQ-i 2.0 Assessment?
- Once you’ve completed the survey, your Client Report will be generated automatically and forwarded to the email address you provided. Your assigned Personal Development Coach is the only person, other than you, who will see your Client Report.
- Within one (1) business day, a Personal Development Coach will touch base with you to set up your 1-hour EQ-I 2.0 debrief. During this meeting, with the assistance of your Coach, you will identify your EI glow and grow points and draft a personalized development plan.
- If you’re a DIY type, you’ll be free to work on that plan on your own. If you need further support, we have ready-made Coaching Packages and customized options based on your needs as well.